Friday, December 7, 2012

Perspective game board drawing


I did a picture of chess. It was a bit difficult for me to do the lines of the chess board. It was hard to line them up perfectly. The pieces were pretty good except I didn't make them smaller towards the back. The washes of watercolors and colored penciles are good and the shadows looked good but could have been stronger. The blending and overlapping of the colored pencils and watercolors went pretty well. I think I should have colored the background because it would have made the perspective of the picture better. Everything lined up with my vanishing point on the horizon of my picture. The overall values were good. I learned that you have to be very patient in order to get the perspective to look right.

No comments:

Post a Comment